This package consists of 3 Big Bond Blocks Crates, which includes:
- Six sets of wooden Bond Blocks in their carry cases
- 3 Sets of the 106 printed activities
- PDF download files of all activities so you can print more across the school
- Materials packs including Write and Wipe Sleeves, Round Spinners, Beadstrings, Counters and Pens
- And all of the support and teacher materials available at www.bondblocks.com
What is Bond Blocks?
Bond Blocks is a comprehensive system for the teaching of basic addition and subtraction facts. The Bond Blocks system has two purposes:
- Mental Maths for Years 1 to 3
Linking part-part-whole understanding with basic addition and subtraction fact fluency and associated word problems
- As an Intervention Support System for students in Years 3 – 6
For older students who count to add and subtract.
The Bond Block Test is used for placement and monitoring. Activities designed to support students with learning disabilities.