Licenses to print the entire SIREN Set. The full set is at a discount compared to buying in packs.
SIREN is an acronym for Screening and Intervention Resource for Early Number. This package is designed to support you with:
- identifying children lacking key number skills in the Foundation year, Year One and Year Two;
- providing targeted teaching to address these areas of difficulty through small group and partner games;
- providing whole-class experiences to target a small selection of key numeracy skills.
Includes the following in digital download format:
- Calculation, Comparing Numbers, Number Identification & Number Sequence Manuals, which help you get the most out of your pack and include additional activities
- Playing at the Park 1, 2 & 3 Games
- Deep Sea Diving Game
- Jungle Safari Game
- Fun at the Fair Game
- Pirate Treasure 1, 2 & 3 Games
- How Long is 20? Game
- How Long is 100? Game
- How Long is 1000? Game
- The Washing Line 1, 2 & 3 Games
- Castle Quest 1, 2 & 3 Games
- Dino Climb Game
- Funky Fingers Game
- Outback Hop
- Animal-3-in-a-row Game
- Walk the Plank Game,
- Spooky Swamp Game,
- Rocket Ride Game,
- Abandon Ship Game,
- A Long Haul Game,
- Mine Climb
SIREN was first launched in 2014. This updated SIREN set (sometimes referred to as SIREN 2) represents an expansion and update of the SIREN program.
The program also ties into the Interactive Assessment available here.
Note: We recommend using a credit card when purchasing downloadable content to allow immediate access.