Beginner Bingo is a simplified form of Bingo designed for young children. Beginner Bingo cards only have 6 items on each page.
To play, hand out one board to each player. Then simply flick the spinner or roll the dice* and cover the appropriate item on the board with a counter or mark.
This pack focuses on:
- Teen numbers with a Ten Frame representation.
- AU Curriculum Foundation: Establish understanding of the language and processes of counting by naming numbers in sequences, initially to and from 20, moving from any starting point (ACMNA001).
- Instructions & differentiation guide
- 6 game board designs
- Progressive content spinners
- Pocket Dice variations of the above spinners
- Blank game board template
- Pocket Dice template
- Spinner template