This kit forms the basis of Bond Blocks for Year 1 to 3 Content – whether it’s to be used as an intervention program or to be expanded into a whole school mental maths system. It includes all of the tests, assessments and teaching to go with the lessons available at bondblocks.com
We highly recommend using a school email address in the checkout phase for this item to ensure continued access to the associated digital resources even if the purchasing staff member leaves.
Bond Blocks Core Kit (2024 Edition)
Everything needed for 4 students to work simultaneously in an Intervention setting (or 8 students in a whole class Mental Maths setting)
- 1× set of the 9 chapters of printed Activity Boards (108 activity boards in total)
- Printed in thicker and higher quality card stock.
- Comes in a gorgeous new full-colour high quality box
- Includes 10 plastic sleeves (one for each chapter)
- 4× sets of wooden Bond Blocks in their carry cases
- 1× Materials Pack including Write and Wipe Sleeves, Round Spinners, Beadstrings, Counters and Pens
- 1× Bond Blocks USB with downloaded digital copies of the teacher materials and online materials (New in the 2023 Edition, great for remotes!)
- 2024 Edition: Includes the PDFs of every activity board (whole school licence) enabling all staff easy access to print.
(Small schools <100 students can contact us for a discount)
- 100-minute Video PL (Added to the Core Kit in the 2023 Edition, previously $450 separately)
- New onboarding videos (New in the 2023 Edition)
- Week by Week Implementation Planners for Tier 1 teaching (New in the 2023 Edition)
- Australian Curriculum Version 9 guidesheet (New in the 2023 Edition)
- 1× “Bond Blocks Implementation” Book (New in the 2023 Edition)
- 1× “Bond Blocks Assessment and Monitoring” book
- 1× “Bond Blocks Teacher Notes” book
- 1× “Bond Blocks Differentiation” book
- 1× “Bond Blocks Answers” book
- Placement and Monitoring Test
- Excel Spreadsheet for Test Results and Tracking Learning
- Personal Licence – Allows one representative teacher to photocopy the boards for use with their class
Online Materials available at www.bondblocks.com:
- Over 100 Support Videos (one for every Activity Board)
- Activity Notes for Explicit Teaching
- Pre-made “A little easier” & “A little harder” Differentiated Tasks
- Pre-made PDF and Excel Sheets for Monitoring Activity Progress
What is Bond Blocks?
This kit can be used for Wave 2 and 3 Intervention with small groups. The activities systematically target every addition and subtraction content descriptor from the Year 1 to 3 curriculum.
Suitable for students from Year 1 to lower secondary who count to add or subtract and are not fluent with basic facts. Addition and subtraction concepts are taught explicitly. Includes missing number pre-algebra concepts and application to word problems.
Includes a colour-coded Placement Test, student goal setting and Excel whole school tracking tools.
The Bond Block Test is used for placement and monitoring. Activities designed to support students with learning disabilities.
Every activity is modelled in a short video and has its own webpage detailing related mathematical concepts, mathematical language and differentiation.
Kit contains materials to work with 4 students simultaneously.
2024 Edition: NOW INCLUDES THE WHOLE SCHOOL LICENCE ADD-ON