This package consists of 1 Big Bond Blocks Crate, which includes:
- 4× sets of wooden Bond Blocks in their carry cases
- 1× package of the 9 chapters of printed activities (106 activities in total)
- 1× Materials Pack including Write and Wipe Sleeves, Round Spinners, Beadstrings, Counters and Pens
- 1× “Bond Blocks Implementation, Assessment and Monitoring” book
- 1× “Bond Blocks Teacher Notes” book
- 1× “Bond Blocks Differentiation” book
- 1× “Bond Blocks Answers” book
- Personal License – Allows one representative teacher to photocopy the boards for use with their class/
- And all of the support and teacher materials available at www.bondblocks.com:
- Over 100 Support Videos
- Activity Notes for Explicit Teaching
- Pre-made “A little easier” & “A little harder” Differentiated Tasks
- Placement and Monitoring Test
- Excel Spreadsheet for Test Results and Tracking Learning
- Pre-made PDF and Excel Sheets for Monitoring Activity Progress
What is Bond Blocks?
This kit can be used for Wave 2 and 3 Intervention with small groups. The activities systematically target every addition and subtraction content descriptor from the Year 1 to 3 curriculum.
Suitable for students from Year 1 to lower secondary who count to add or subtract and are not fluent with basic facts. Addition and subtraction concepts are taught explicitly. Includes missing number pre-algebra concepts and application to word problems.
Includes a colour-coded Placement Test, student goal setting and Excel whole school tracking tools.
Every activity is modelled in a short video and has its own webpage detailing related mathematical concepts, mathematical language and differentiation.
Kit contains materials to work with 4 students simultaneously.
The Bond Block Test is used for placement and monitoring. Activities designed to support students with learning disabilities.