(Due to overwhelming demand we are out of Stock! We are waiting on more Blocks to arrive, Estimated available again on December 16. Thank you for your support!)
This package consists of 1 Big Bond Blocks Crate, which includes:
- 4× sets of wooden Bond Blocks in their carry cases
- 1× package of the 9 chapters of printed activities (106 activities in total)
- 1× Materials Pack including Write and Wipe Sleeves, Round Spinners, Beadstrings, Counters and Pens
- 1× “Bond Blocks Implementation, Assessment and Monitoring” book
- 1× “Bond Blocks Teacher Notes” book
- 1× “Bond Blocks Differentiation” book
- 1× “Bond Blocks Answers” book
- Personal License – Allows one representative teacher to photocopy the boards for use with their class/
- And all of the support and teacher materials available at www.bondblocks.com:
- Over 100 Support Videos
- Activity Notes for Explicit Teaching
- Pre-made “A little easier” & “A little harder” Differentiated Tasks
- Placement and Monitoring Test
- Excel Spreadsheet for Test Results and Tracking Learning
- Pre-made PDF and Excel Sheets for Monitoring Activity Progress
What is Bond Blocks?
This kit can be used for Wave 2 and 3 Intervention with small groups. The activities systematically target every addition and subtraction content descriptor from the Year 1 to 3 curriculum.
Suitable for students from Year 1 to lower secondary who count to add or subtract and are not fluent with basic facts. Addition and subtraction concepts are taught explicitly. Includes missing number pre-algebra concepts and application to word problems.
Includes a colour-coded Placement Test, student goal setting and Excel whole school tracking tools.
Every activity is modelled in a short video and has its own webpage detailing related mathematical concepts, mathematical language and differentiation.
Kit contains materials to work with 4 students simultaneously.
The Bond Block Test is used for placement and monitoring. Activities designed to support students with learning disabilities.