Beginner Bingo is a simplified form of Bingo designed for young children. Beginner Bingo cards only have 6 items on each page.
To play, hand out one board to each player. Then simply flick the spinner or roll the dice* and cover the appropriate item on the board with a counter or mark.
This pack focuses on:
- Counting Australian Coins (Identifying equivalent values in collections of coins or notes, such as two five-cent coins having the same value as one 10-cent coin. (ACMNA034)).
- Instructions & differentiation guide
- 6 game board designs
- Progressive content spinners
- Pocket Dice variations of the above spinners
- Blank game board template
- Pocket Dice template
- Spinner template